- 9 x 9 inch baking pan
- Mixing bowls (microwave safe)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Rubber spatulas
- Wire whisk
- Knife (link is to a basic set I use!)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using butter, grease a 9x9 inch baking pan, set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt cubed butter in the microwave, about 1 minute. Add cocoa powder and stir until fully incorporated.
- Stir in erythritol and continue to stir until fully incorporated, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla together. Add chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Add almond flour and walnuts and stir in until flour is completely incorporated and walnuts are evenly distributed.
- Spoon batter into greased baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Brownies will be moist and fudge-like, so be careful not to over bake!
- In a microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter and melt in the microwave, about one minute (see notes on how to not burn the peanut butter).
- Smooth peanut butter over brownies evenly. Cool completely before cutting into 20 squares. Store in an air-tight container.
Try melting the peanut butter in 30 second increments, stirring in-between, to prevent it from burning/clumping.
I cool these brownies quicker by placing them in the refrigerator. I also store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container stacked on top of each other, with wax paper in-between.