December is well under way folks. Do you know what that means? It’s time to get real about your holiday shopping 🙂 Today, I’m sharing 16 gifts you can give to the foodie in your life. My Holiday Gift Guide for Foodies focuses on three types of foodies: the Baker, the Kitchen Newbie and the Diet Conscious.
- Ratio: The Simple Codes Behind the Craft of Everyday Cooking. This book teaches the measurements and techniques used to create a recipe.
- Kitchen Aid Standing Mixer, a must for any serious baker!
- Measuring Spoons and Cup Set, which includes those odd sizes.
- Stop using a fork and start using this Pastry Cutter.
- This spice grinder is my go-to for grinding up cinnamon, nutmeg and other baking spices.
- If you don’t have one of these doughnut pans, you just ain’t living’!