- They’re vegan!
- Also gluten-free
- Only six ingredients
- You can store them in the freezer
Best part? Its sweetened with monk fruit!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut oil, plus additional oil to grease pan
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Nutritional Booster
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, separated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread oats over a lined baking sheet and toast them until lightly golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease a 9x9 square baking pan with coconut oil, set aside.
- Add coconut oil, honey and salt to a small sauce pan and bring the mixture to a boil, set aside.
- Add toasted oats to a large mixing bowl. Pour the hot mixture over the oats and stir until fully combined. Add Bob’s Red Mill Vanilla Nutritional Booster and ¼ cup of peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the greased pan and press it into the pan.
- Place ¾ cup peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds. Spread the peanut butter evenly over the oat mixture.
- Allow bars to chill in the refrigerator completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container in a cool area (I keep mine in the refrigerator).