- Mini pie plates (these are the ones I used for this recipe)
- Food processor
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Liquid measuring cups
- Baking sheet
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin (NOT canned pumpkin pie filling)
- ⅔ cup canned coconut milk
- ⅓ light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- oil spray for greasing
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until all of the ingredients are combined into a liquid as shown in the photos above.
- Lightly spray five mini pie plates with oil spray to grease. Use a minimal amount.
- Pour ½ cup of pie filling into each of the mini pie plates and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until pie filling is set.
- Allow mini pies to cool completely before serving.
The nutrition information does not include the coconut whipped cream.
You can bake this pie the same way in a regular sized pie plate. I have not tested the amount of time needed. I would try it at 45 minutes and go up from there.
Recipe adapted from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken’s Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie.