Still recovering from Valentine’s Day chocolate and cookie cake, which is why we’re going miniature today with my Mini Banana Breakfast Muffins recipe!
So cute, super tiny, banana muffins. Outside of the fact that muffins are basically the easiest thing to bake (think no mixer! only two bowls!), these baby muffins are what I call poppable. Like, they’re small enough to grab a handful and just throw em’ back (not that I recommend that!).
Oh, and per usual, you can freeze the leftovers! Not that we had too many leftover this time around. I don’t want you to think these muffins are just for breakfast. No, no, they’re much more than that. Mini Banana Breakfast Muffins can be your mid-morning snack, can fulfill your evening sweet tooth or can be made for a weekend brunch!
As you know, I love muffin recipes because they are quick and easy. So quick, you can have these ready from start to finish in just 30 minutes. The only special equipment you’ll need is a mini muffin tin! (You can order yours right from Amazon here).
The recipe is pretty straightforward. Only six steps and 30 minutes stand between you and these glorious baby banana muffins (yes, I sometimes call them baby muffins!).
You might also enjoy my Giant Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Muffins (mama muffins?) and my Vanilla Bean Blueberry Muffins too!
What are some of your favorite muffin recipes? Let me know in the comments!
There are affiliate links in this post, which means I may receive a little cash money if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Seasonly Creations.
Mini Banana Breakfast Muffins
Mini Banana Breakfast Muffins. Super cute, quick and easy banana muffin recipe! These muffins are great for breakfast or as a snack and can be ready in no time.
Author: Nicole Cline
Recipe type: Muffin
Serves: 35-36 muffins
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (about 1 cup)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar by hand. Then add milk, oil and vanilla; mix until just combined.
- Fold the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together until just combined. You should see lumps in the batter. Stir in mashed banana.
- Fill each muffin cup about ¾ full. Bake for 12-14 minutes on the top rack. Muffins are done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days, or, store in the freezer once muffins are completely cooled.